Thursday, March 17, 2011

'You Consume Me' 1/24/10

I had a nice relaxing fulfilled 'me' day,
but my minds thoughts were still consumed by 'you'.
I painted with oils, and read novels like normal,
but yet every stroke, and every word didn't feel new.
I tried taking a nap, to have dreams of the unknown,
but I just laid there in a subconscious state of distracted thought.
In my thoughts I saw your face, a distraction of peaceful sleep.
I want you apart of my peaceful sleep, but unanswered questions is all your face brought.
I then picked up my book again to fall into a characters place,
yet still my thoughts of you drifted in and out of each sentence.
I tried over and over again to submerge into the story,
but no matter how hard I focused, the conclusion made no difference.
This is me taking off the invisible veil, I lay myself out for you to see,
no matter what I do I just think of you, you consume me, so I give you my hearts key.

No comments:

Post a Comment