Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Memory Implant

Written 11/11/09

I fear nothing of you, for you are merely my most inner imagination. You are my warrior and my lost soul. My inner most treasure that I must find within myself. Don't be afraid, or be afraid, for I am not a legend. Just a mystery and a question. If I'm a question for you, then maybe you should be afraid. For it takes no bullets to clear me from your mind. No, it will take much more than that. You can think of me cold or hot. It depends on how you want to remember me within your life. I can be a memory, an imprint, forgotten, or lost. But if I may choose, I can be an imprint of a forgotten memory implant... there for leaving me as, well, what I may choose,... lost, forgotten, remembered or imprinted. Imprinted hurts the most, because not only do you remember, but you also see the past which is the forgotten, and the lost. Therefor you are imprisoned with all that is painful to what you most want to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment